Mizz New York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mizz New York

Forum for Flavor Of Love's New York!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiffany's Biography & Triva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-10-29

Tiffany's Biography & Triva Empty
PostSubject: Tiffany's Biography & Triva   Tiffany's Biography & Triva Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:39 am

Tiffany Patterson (born December, 1982, in New York) is an aspiring actress and reality television contestant, best known for her appearance on VH1's Flavor of Love. From Syracuse, New York she is commonly known by her nickname, New York, given to her by Flavor Flav.

Tiffany was a controversial figure from the first episode. She clashed with virtually everyone in the house at one time or another, including contestants Thela 'Rain' Brown, Nicole 'Hoopz' Alexander and Brooke 'Pumkin' Thompson. Although these feuds were, in general, nothing more than screaming matches, an incident in the penultimate episode of season one lead to violence. After her elimination, an outraged Brooke Thompson spit on Patterson after the two had exchanged words. Patterson vowed to 'whoop Pumkin's ass' and attempted to do so at the season one reunion. Meanwhile, the final two contestants journeyed to Mexico where Flav chose Nicole Alexander to be his mate, leaving Patterson heartbroken. However, her experience was not yet over. After things did not work out with Alexander, Flav chose to do a second season oęãf his dating show, and invited Patterson to participate. She agreed, but was once again eliminated, finally severing her love connection to Flav. However, the two announced on the Flavor of Love Reunion show that aired October 29, 2006 that they will always remain the best of friends.

I Love New York
Main article: I Love New York

In an interview with The New York Post Patterson talked about her own dating show, I Love New York'. The series would track the lives of twenty men as they compete for her heart. At this date, it is said to air on January 16, 2007.

Trivia

Her mother openly detests Flav. and does not even want Tiffany to be friends with him

Flashed Flav when she was eliminated for the second time.

She owns over 2,000 black Barbie dolls.

Her favorite actress is Meryl Streep.

She has a dog named Gucci.

She was a cheerleader at Thomas Proctor High School.

She likes Whitney Houston.

From Wikipedia~
Back to top Go down
https://newyork.forumotion.com
cunt
cunt

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-31

Tiffany's Biography & Triva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffany's Biography & Triva   Tiffany's Biography & Triva Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 3:48 pm

ahha fuck I love her to death, she was a cheerleader?

Laughing
Back to top Go down

Tiffany's Biography & Triva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mizz New York :: Tiffany Patterson AKA New York :: "New York" Talk!-
Jump to: