Mizz New York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mizz New York

Forum for Flavor Of Love's New York!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!

Go down 
5 posters

What Do You Think Will Go Down on Tiffany's new show "I LOVE NEW YORK"?
That sh** gon be hot!
NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Vote_lcap77%NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
It's gon be aight!
NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Vote_lcap23%NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
ilovenewyork

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-30

NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 7:45 am

News on New York.....FROM THE BLOGSPOT!

New York's show "I love New York" premieres January 16th

I don't know where to start...but it's all about New York.
Datellecash;(you know her from the comments) sent me the spoiler links for the Reunion Special: After the Lovin' on VH1's broadband video channel. Naturally, we have Ponlork working on grabbing the content and we'll provide it to you as soon as possible.
Until then you can probably access it yourself, although I hope you won't because we love when you visit "The Blogspot" to get all witty in the comment box.

Next up is Sheniqua, who advises and informs me that she has received word that Flava Flav has reportedly made an appearance on New York's Show, "I love New York". The word is he returns to win her heart, and it's up to "New York" to add him to the other men vying for her attention; or to ask him, his seven children and his four baby mammas to get on "Flavor of Love 3" and seek love for a third time.

'Phillycat' (I never knew Philadelphia had super-heroes) sent me audio of an interview with "New York" that was taped just after "Buckeey" was booted. It's typical "New York" stuff but she did say Flav was starting to "feel" "Buckeey" so she was glad to see the back of her. I'll have the audio linked somewhere soon enough...

The final bit of news comes from 'Rehmann Bhatti' who administers a newly created Flavor of Love message-board. Go check it out, you just might like it...

Anyway, he clued us in to video of "New York" and "Red Oyster" acting the fool. It's not a pleasant sight with her looking intoxicated and obsessed with giving the finger-salute; but at least she re-affirms the show is titled "I love New York" and announced the show will begin January 16th; just 80 days to go...
Back to top Go down
DirtyBlonde420

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 am

Arrow This s*** right here is gonna be out the hook. Come on now, for anyone who seen even just one show featuring New York, has got to know that this ma' is real, fo sho. This show is going to be anything but ordinary, Good Luck Tiffany, I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shortcaketx420
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:12 am

I HOPE ITS THE BOMB!!! CUZ I LOVE NEW YORK SHES FUNNY & FANTASTIC bounce
Back to top Go down
https://newyork.forumotion.com
cunt
cunt

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:37 pm

the show is going to be fierce as hell, just like NY herself.
Back to top Go down
C-L0$161
C-L0$161

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 2:46 pm

I kant wait for her show its gunna be funny lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!   NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW YORK IS IN THE MUTHAF***** HOUSE!
Page 1 of 1