Mizz New York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mizz New York

Forum for Flavor Of Love's New York!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In The End...

Go down 
+3
jtothalo718
NY_Lover
DirtyBlonde420
7 posters

Do you think that New York should have been less or more dramatic at the end of Flavor of Love?
Less
In The End... Vote_lcap67%In The End... Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
More
In The End... Vote_lcap33%In The End... Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DirtyBlonde420

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-10-30

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:09 am

scratch Hmm I would have to say the greatest New York moment was the end of Flavor of Love. I did not think for a moment that she would have reacted that way for being dumped a second time. Wow!!! She took it alot better then I would have. How dare he, bring her back to the show, what for ratings. LOL But the flipping the dress up and pushing her ass out to show Flav, that she didn't care, well that had to have been the finest New York moment ever, thus far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shortcaketx420
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-10-29

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 am

Yeah becuz she was really annoying falv in belise!!! affraid and yeah i think he brung her back to get the show more views! sunny but im glad he brung her back!!
Back to top Go down
https://newyork.forumotion.com
jtothalo718

Number of posts : 1

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 8:32 am

my fav was when she got all over Hottie last season for saying that "all her friends said she reminds them of beyonce " lmao i have the 1st seaon and i always repeat that scene ..i dont plan on getting the second season
Back to top Go down
tiffanyfan1

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:08 am

just adore New York, I live in the Caribbean,I never missed a night of Flavor of Love 2 was off the hook.. But it was hotter with New York ther. Flav lossed a really good woman. She might be a bit high pitched, but she is loving,sophisticated and classy.
I love the time when she had to get the girls ready for the photo shoot, she had to put the girls in line, it was like 'u need a bra, u look like a princess who resides over the pit of hell' and though disappointed the last episode when she said ' i dont give a f*** , I am still in the motherf***** house. My favorite qoute ' she is like silly pouti in my hands right now'.

Flav dont deserve her, and I loved the way she reacted. Hurting my girl again .Cant wait for her own show. New York is the bomb.!
Back to top Go down
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 10:19 am

tiffanyfan1 wrote:
just adore New York, I live in the Caribbean,I never missed a night of Flavor of Love 2 was off the hook.. But it was hotter with New York ther. Flav lossed a really good woman. She might be a bit high pitched, but she is loving,sophisticated and classy.
I love the time when she had to get the girls ready for the photo shoot, she had to put the girls in line, it was like 'u need a bra, u look like a princess who resides over the pit of hell' and though disappointed the last episode when she said ' i dont give a f*** , I am still in the motherf***** house. My favorite qoute ' she is like silly pouti in my hands right now'.

Flav dont deserve her, and I loved the way she reacted. Hurting my girl again .Cant wait for her own show. New York is the bomb.!

AGREED Wink
Back to top Go down
cunt
cunt

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-31

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:43 pm

Dee gets an 80 year old man, and what? New York gets a show?

HAHAH
in their faces.
Back to top Go down
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:51 pm

cunt wrote:
Dee gets an 80 year old man, and what? New York gets a show?

HAHAH
in their faces.

Lol Agreed! sunny
Back to top Go down
WarmVinyl

Registration date : 2006-11-02

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

New to the forum, but not to New York. She had me on the floor for shows one and two. She was used by Flav in show 2 but it is what it is.. show business. She walked away with a televison show, MORE! than 15 mins of fame and she does'nt have to carry any of Flavor's spawn! You go girl, work what you got to get what you want! I absolutely love her!

WarmVinyl
Back to top Go down
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 9:46 pm

WarmVinyl wrote:
Hello Everyone,

New to the forum, but not to New York. She had me on the floor for shows one and two. She was used by Flav in show 2 but it is what it is.. show business. She walked away with a televison show, MORE! than 15 mins of fame and she does'nt have to carry any of Flavor's spawn! You go girl, work what you got to get what you want! I absolutely love her!

WarmVinyl

Agreed!! bounce
Back to top Go down
C-L0$161
C-L0$161

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-11-10

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:17 pm

I wish New York was even more Dramatic in the end cuz Flav basically played her. He wasted her time by bringing her back n ended up not chooseing her, and embrassing her on national television.

BOOO FLAV!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
NY_Lover
Fan
Fan
NY_Lover

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:05 pm

He just wanted to F*** her!!!
Back to top Go down
cunt
cunt

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-31

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 3:41 pm

There is no way New York could've been more dramatic hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The End... Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The End...   In The End... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The End...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mizz New York :: Tiffany Patterson AKA New York :: Drama Queen!-
Jump to: